This is an old revision of the document!
You've found the page for discovering and installing addons for the Icedove-UXP mail client. Addons help you modify and personalize your mailing experience by adding new features to Icedove-UXP, enhancing your interactions with emails, and changing the way your mail client looks.
We build Icedove-UXP to help keep it healthy, free and accessible. Addons support user choice and customization in Icedove-UXP, and you can contribute in the following ways:
- Make your own addon. We provide free hosting and update services and can help you reach a large audience of users.
- Backport addons to legacy format with new and improved features
- Submit patches to improve stability of existing addons
- Help improve this page. It's free software, and you can file bugs, submit patches and backport requests to HyperTask .
If you want to contribute but are not quite as technical, there are still ways to help:
- Participate in our forum.
- Leave feedback for your favorite addons. Addon authors are more likely to improve their addons and create new ones when they know people appreciate their work.
- Tell your friends and family that Icedove-UXP is a free, fast, secure mail client that protects their privacy, and they can use addons to make it their own!
|Cardbook||A new Icedove-UXP address book based on the CardDAV and vCard standards. Patched to remove support for services that violate your privacy.||30.9||xpi | .asc|
|CompactHeader||Add symbol in header plane to switch between compact and expanded view. Options to switch between one or two lines compact view, which buttons should be displayed in header pane.||2.1.5||xpi | .asc|
|LookOut+||LookOut is a plugin which allows to interface with Microsoft's mail tools by decoding metadata and attachments encapsulated/embedded in a TNEF encoded attachment (aka winmail.dat). Note: “Save All” does not work properly, you must save attachments individually.||1.2.16||xpi | .asc|
|Mail Merge||Mass Mail and Personal Mail||4.12.0||xpi | .asc|
|SendLater||True “Send Later” functionality to schedule the time for sending an email.||6.3.8||xpi | .asc|
This wiki article is based on Firefox Addons's about page.